Position: Office Administrator – Applications Closed
Location: Maldon, Essex
Salary : £18,000 to 21,000 per Annum (Full Time position)
Who we are…
Friary West is a small, client-focussed business that aims to deliver value to clients in the HR Business arena, whilst helping organisations develop and grow. It operates in an environment where competition is fierce from a number of different providers. What sets Friary West apart is the focus that Consultants bring to its relationships and projects, acting as a part of the client’s organisation, adopting the client’s objectives as its own. Consultants bring their background and understanding of HR and employment law, their success as individuals in running and growing businesses, and their contact base to the benefit of each and every Client. Key to the success of Friary West is the recruitment and development of like-minded positively-focussed individuals.
What we’re looking for…
The Office Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Consultants in Friary West with their fee-earning recruitment and contract processing projects, plus assisting with administrative tasks and the smooth running of the Friary West office in collaboration with the Office Services Manager. This position will also be responsible for preparing lunches for the team and for meetings, and where required, providing personal organisational support to the Directors.
What you’re great at…
- Excellent communication and telephone manner, great organisational and co-ordination skills
- Office experience and competency in Microsoft Office programmes (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- Driven to provide outstanding support with attention to quality and detail being paramount
- Able to work in an urgent, but systematic, methodical and productive manner
- Demonstrating a positive ‘can do’ attitude, working productively in a pressurised environment
- Actively seeking improvement and progression through opportunities that arise
- Tackling difficult projects, with the ability to work flexibly or longer when necessary or undertaking additional learning to support the business.
If the above role fits with your experience and aspirations, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to Stef Barbero, Office Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that Friary West is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognises the huge benefits of diversity in the workplace. The closing date for applications is 22 February 2016.